Call for Abstract
5th World Congress on Advanced Clinical Trials and Clinical Research, will be organized around the theme “Delve Into the Looming Innovations in Clinical Trials and Research”
Clinical Trials Congress 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Clinical Trials Congress 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pharma compounds which were developed in the olden days were discovered and developed either by identifying the active ingredient from traditional remedies or by serendipitous discovery. But the advancements in the science and technology has made the job easier by controlling them at molecular and physiological level. During the phase of drug discovery main reason for the disease is identified and the possible pharmacological molecules are discovered. Later effect of that molecule on animals, humans is tested and if further improvements to be made, are performed. This involves many steps like identifying the reason for disease, lead identification, lead development, lead optimization, testing, marketing.
- Track 1-1Study conduct and optimization
- Track 1-2Improving site compliance
- Track 1-3Paperless clinical trials
- Track 1-4Misconduct and fraud in clinical trials
- Track 1-5Screening and design of drugs
- Track 1-6Testing molecular compounds
- Track 1-7Drug development and study design
- Track 1-8Insights Into A Disease Process
- Track 1-9Clinical drug development
- Track 1-10Drug interactions
Clinical trials otherwise called clinical research concentrate that take after a pre-characterized plan or convention. Analysts outline clinical trials (Clinical review plans) to answer particular research questions identified with a medicinal item. Clinical trials, especially those taking a gander at new medications, regularly begin after effective creature examines. The most encouraging medicines at that point move into clinical trials.
There are four classifications of clinical trials. The fourth happens after the FDA has cleared a specific medication or treatment and keeps on following the security of the treatment. A clinical review includes inquire about utilizing human volunteers (likewise called members) that is proposed to add to therapeutic learning. Test potential medicines in human volunteers to see whether they ought to be endorsed for more extensive use in the all-inclusive community. A treatment could be a medication, restorative gadget, or biologic, for example, an antibody, blood item, or quality treatment. By partaking in clinical trials, members can’t just assume a more dynamic part in their own particular social insurance, however they can likewise get to new medications and help other people by adding to therapeutic research.
- Track 2-1Clinical research phase studies
- Track 2-2Types of clinical trials
- Track 2-3Patient recruiting & retention
- Track 2-4Risks and benefits of participants
- Track 2-5Emerging breakthroughs
- Track 2-6Preparing data for FDA submission
- Track 2-7Good clinical practice and inspection readiness
- Track 2-8Challenges in conducting medical device trials
- Track 2-9Clinical Nursing Reseach
Clinical review configuration involves the amount of study volunteers, their division in view of differing variables, and their treatment all through the clinical trial handle. Examine configuration is a key part of clinical trials, and the treatment of all patients specifically impacts the measurable legitimacy of information. Ponder amass task has likewise been extensively enhanced as of late. Analysts have discovered many advantages to randomized task versus observational task, in light of qualities like sex, age, race, and so forth. The randomized technique has been found to yield more dependable outcomes than observational review assignments.
As of late, the utilization of Adaptive plan techniques in clinical research has turned out to be progressively well known because of its adaptability and effectiveness. Versatile plans offer the possibility to decrease examine span and patient introduction while augmenting the likelihood of a fruitful result. Another development in clinical trials is the Bucket plan. Basin trials are intended to use one specific medication and test that medication against various distinctive sicknesses. The benefit of this approach is that patients with various illnesses can be "pooled" together under one bigger trial rather than bunches of littler trials, consequently sparing time and asset in a comparable approach, and there are more advancements in clinical trials.
- Track 3-1Innovative approaches to patient recruitment
- Track 3-2Herbal Drugs
- Track 3-3Paperless clinical trials
- Track 3-4Clinical trial site of the future
- Track 3-5Cloud based medical image management for clinical trials
- Track 3-6The good, the bad and the ugly of clinical trials
- Track 3-7Designing the clinical trial of the future
- Track 3-8Embracing the clinical trial of the future
- Track 3-9Global needs for mobile health and potential technologies
- Track 3-10Implementation of mobile health technologies
- Track 3-11Collaborate with patients to boost trial productivity
- Track 3-12Mobile technologies in clinical research
- Track 3-13Innovation in clinical technologies
- Track 3-14Strategic development towards FDA approval
- Track 3-15Innovative partnering in clinical research
- Track 3-16Precision Medicine
Pharmacogenomics is the study of how genes affect a person’s response to drugs. This relatively new field combines pharmacology and genomics to develop effective, safe medications and doses that will be tailored to a person’s genetic makeup.
Many drugs that are currently available are “one size fits all,” but they don't work the same way for everyone. It is difficult to predict how a drug behaves among different individuals. Adverse drug reactions are a significant cause of hospitalizations and deaths in many countries. With the knowledge gained from the human genome project, scientists are learning how the genes in human body react to the medications administered. These differential behavior in the genes is analyzed to know the effectiveness of the drug molecules in an individual and how it can be altered to make it more effective for an individual.
- Track 4-1Challenges to pharmacogenomics
- Track 4-2Toxicogenomics
- Track 4-3Cancer pharmacogenomics
- Track 4-4Translational pharmacogenomics
- Track 4-5Nutrigenomics
- Track 4-6Biomarker translation and testing
- Track 4-7Molecular-targeted interventions including gene therapy
- Track 4-8Biomarker translation and testing
When an active compound is formulated and need to be marketed, it has to undergo many tests to check whether the drug molecule has any adverse effects on the human body or not. Pharmacoepidemiology is a crossing over science traversing both pharmacology and the study of disease transmission. Pharmacoepidemiology upgrades the useful review on themes clearly identified with Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacokinetics, Adverse medication responses, Public wellbeing, Epidemiologic strategies, Medication adherence and Drug security.
This theme fills in as a one of a kind gathering committed to researchers to express their discoveries as research introductions on a variety of Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. The points of Pharmacoepidemiology inside the business are basically the same as those of Pharmacovigilance administrative organizations; that is to shield patients from superfluous mischief by distinguishing the unfavorable impacts, clarifying pre-arranging variables, discrediting false security flags and measuring hazard in connection to profit. Clinical research is a branch of social insurance science that empowers the utilization of different meds, medicinal and clinical gadgets, types of gear and restorative items for conclusion, and treatment regimens utilized for the treatment of human issue and sicknesses.
- Track 5-1Molecular epidemiology
- Track 5-2Pharmacogenetics and biomarkers
- Track 5-3Clinical molecular genetics
- Track 5-4Clinical forensic medicine
The direct of clinical trials is a standout amongst the most costly parts of the advancement of new therapeutic items. It is vital, in this way, that the reviews ought to deliver amazing information in the most brief conceivable time. More organizations are attempting to utilize single, bigger, confused trials trying to pick up the best measure of data about an item and hence diminish the lead time to advertise. A key component in guaranteeing this objective is the nearby collaboration between those in charge of the arrangement of the clinical trial supplies. The arrangement of clinical trial supplies is generally sorted out by a unique gathering, regularly inside the item advancement office, and it is reasonable to examine a proposed trial with this gathering at an early stage so that any potential challenges can be distinguished and settled.
- Track 6-1Site management fundamentals
- Track 6-2Site management innovation
- Track 6-3Management of clinical trial agreements
- Track 6-4Financial management of research sites
- Track 6-5Marketing & business development for sites
A case report is a methods for imparting something new that has been learnt from clinical practice. It could be around an abnormal or already obscure condition, an uncommon introduction or confusion of a known malady, or even another way to deal with dealing with a typical condition. A case report gives the itemized report of indications, signs, finding, treatment, and follow-up of an individual patient. Case reports may contain a statistic profile of the patient and assume real part in the field of restorative research and confirm based medication. Also, case reports can fill in as an early cautioning signal for the antagonistic impacts of new prescriptions, or the introductions of new and developing ailments.
- Track 7-1Breast cancer case reports
- Track 7-2Case reports in oncology, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases
- Track 7-3Dermatology, gastroenterology, nephrology, pulmonology and urology case reports
- Track 7-4Case reports in neurology, ophthalmology, obstetrics and gynecology
In a period of expanded intricacy and heightening expenses of clinical research, an attention on customized medication and patient strengthening, sedate improvement is experiencing a transformation. Commonly, when a clinical trial is led, clinicians and patients team up with the patron for deciding the security and adequacy of an molecule under exploratory treatment. Trials are typically outlined remembering the attainability and straightforwardness with which the support can lead the review. This can prompt countless and complex trials being directed, without tending to the patient's accommodation or necessities.
Quiet driven medication improvement additionally offers a colossal chance to characterize important results from the patient viewpoint, as an approach to guarantee the requirements and needs of patient populaces are reflected in research. In spite of the fact that endeavors are made to control dangers to clinical trial members, some hazard might be unavoidable on account of the vulnerability innate in clinical research including new medicinal items. It's critical, in this manner, that individuals settle on their choice to take part in a clinical trial simply after they have a full comprehension of the whole procedure and the dangers that might be included.
- Track 8-1Patient recruiting & retention
- Track 8-2Driving innovation in patient recruitment
- Track 8-3Innovative approaches to patient recruitment and retention
- Track 8-4Patient engagement and patient centricity
- Track 8-5Creating patient centric trials using disruptive approaches to overcome barriers
Clinical Data Management is the procedure of accumulation, cleaning, coordination and administration of subject information in consistence with administrative guidelines. It is a basic stage in clinical research, which prompts era of high caliber, dependable, and measurably stable information from clinical trials, this has been encouraged by the utilization of programming applications that keep up a review trail and give simple distinguishing proof and determination of information disparities. CDM additionally underpins the direct, administration and examination of studies over the range of clinical research. A definitive objective of CDM is to guarantee that information bolster conclusions drawn from research. Accomplishing this objective ensures general well being and trust in advertised therapeutics.
- Track 9-1SAS programming in data analysis
- Track 9-2Big data for clinical trials
- Track 9-3Statistical analysis methods
- Track 9-4On-shore & off-shore clinical data management
- Track 9-5Data integration and visualization
- Track 9-6Advanced products in data management
- Track 9-7Case report form (CRF/ECRF) design and development
- Track 9-8Data visualization & analytics techniques for clinical trial insights
- Track 9-9Clinical data management system validation
The pharmacovigilance is identified with accumulation, discovery, evaluation, checking, and counteractive action of antagonistic impacts with pharmaceutical items, and it is required in various phases of item life cycle, and the security reconnaissance and hazard administration. Data gotten from patients and social insurance suppliers by means of pharmacovigilance assentions, assumes a basic part in giving the information important to Pharmacovigilance to happen, keeping in mind the end goal to showcase or to test a pharmaceutical item, antagonistic occasion information must be submitted to the neighborhood tranquilize administrative specialist. At last pharmacovigilance is worried with recognizing the dangers related with pharmaceutical items and with limiting the danger of any mischief that may come to patients by security reconnaissance and hazard administration
- Track 10-1Priorities and needs of PV at different stages of a product life-cycle
- Track 10-2Challenges and opportunities in PV lifecycle management
- Track 10-3It solutions for Pharmacovigilance
- Track 10-4Safety surveillance and risk management lifecycle
- Track 10-5Innovations and trends in clinical drug safety
The globalization of clinical research is a generally late wonder, in which a large portion of these reviews are occurring on a worldwide scale, with a huge increment of clinical trials in creating nations. Created showcases in the United States, Western Europe, Germany, Japan still produce the lion's share of clinical trial action. About 31% of the world's clinical trials are apparently directed outside of the United. As indicated by the report China, Japan, India, and Korea are the most dynamic settings for clinical trials among creating countries. It is anticipated that Japan as the world's second-biggest pharmaceutical market by 2015.
As per the Clinicaltrials.gov the aggregate number of studies enlisted in 2016 is 231,756. The rate of studies enlisted from United States is 37%, Non-U.S is 47%. It is evaluated to achieve more than 280,000 review registries by 2017.
- Track 11-1Globalization of drug development
- Track 11-2Ethical and scientific implications
- Track 11-3Comparative impact of globalization
- Track 11-4Mutual recognition of clinical study results
- Track 11-5Strategies for successful globalization of clinical trials
When a biomolecule is designed to target a pathological condition there will be many side effects associated with it. Hugely complex nature of human diseases, the significant differences between individuals, and the inevitable variability in how a treatment is administered, makes it not unusual for a product to perform exceptionally well in tightly controlled laboratory studies. There is also a high risk associated with the subjects under trial. In order to reduce this risk in silico testing methods are adopted.
In silico clinical trials is basically the use of individualized computer simulation in the development or regulatory evaluation of a medicinal product, medical device, or medical intervention. This is considered to be a promising testing method in clinical trials due to the ethical issues associated with the human and animal testing.
- Track 12-1In-silico pre-clinical trials for implantable materials
- Track 12-2In silico study of drug behavior
Each item or process has related dangers. Zero hazard decrease is not a sensible objective by the by assurance of patient by dealing with this hazard in the quality framework and assembling procedure is being given prime significance in the pharmaceutical business. Risk assessment helps is reducing the hazards occurring in the discovery and developmental processes.
QRM is a quality administration framework which enhances an organization's techniques for working in guaranteeing great outcomes and consistence with controls and inside procedures in the lead of clinical trials, pharmacovigilance, and different capacities. Actualizing a quality administration framework has far reaching appropriateness inside an association. The essential question most associations ask when seeking after such an approach is "Which place do I begin?" so as to convey the message of significant worth for an association, concentrate assets on the zones of most astounding danger – to access required assets and to get the required support for such an activity all in all – is first to manufacture a business case that will fill in as an advantage cost investigation to legitimize the speculation of QRM and
- Track 13-1Study setup and initiation
- Track 13-2Risk based approach to monitoring
- Track 13-3Technology driven drug development
CRO (Contract Research Organization) is an association that offers help to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medicinal gadget ventures as research administrations outsourced on an agreement premise. Numerous CROs particularly give clinical-think about and clinical-trial bolster for medications as well as medicinal gadgets. CROs extend from substantial, worldwide full-benefit associations to little, specialty strength gatherings. A CRO may give such administrations as biopharmaceutical advancement, biologic test improvement, commercialization, preclinical research, clinical research, clinical trials administration, and pharmacovigilance. CROs additionally bolster establishments, explore foundations, and colleges, notwithstanding government associations.
Sponsorship: In the direct of clinical trials, a support is an individual (establishment, organization or association) that assumes the liability to start, oversee or fund the clinical trial, however does not really lead the examination. A support agent, then again, assumes on the liability as a clinical review support and furthermore directs or manages the clinical trial. Along these lines, a support specialist must conform to the material administrative prerequisites that relate to both the support and the agent
- Track 14-1Basis for a successful sponsor-CRO partnership
- Track 14-2Business development tactics for clinical research sites
- Track 14-3Better communications between sponsors, CROs and sites
- Track 14-4Clinical trials for small sponsors
- Track 14-5Evolving strategic partnerships
- Track 14-6Develop the patient-pharma relationship in clinical research
Outsourcing of clinical trials shows the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and organizations with new issues around quality and duties. By appropriately exchanging duties to Contract Research Organizations (CRO) backers can kill some potential issues. As support needs to show what particular duties they are exchanging to the CRO in composing. Anything that is not particularly portrayed in composing is esteemed to be held by the support
Globalization, outsourcing and expanding unpredictability of clinical trials have made the objective of accomplishing worldwide quality testing. The quality, as judged by administrative examinations of the specialist destinations, supports/contract explore associations and Institutional Review Board, has been of worry to the US Food and Drug Administration, as there has been not really any adjustment in recurrence and nature of basic inadequacies.
- Track 15-1Strategic and tactical clinical outsourcing
- Track 15-2Strategic or tactical outsourcing
- Track 15-3Globalization & outsourcing
- Track 15-4Lean outsourcing models for clinical trials
- Track 15-5Generic drug repurposing clinical trials
Clinical Trials for various ailments and clutters are directed for assessing at least one mediations (for instance, drugs, medicinal gadgets, ways to deal with surgery or radiation treatment) for treating an infection, disorder, or condition and furthermore discovering approaches to keep the underlying improvement or repeat of an illness or condition. These can incorporate solutions, antibodies, or way of life changes, among different methodologies. A few cases of the infections/issue for which clinical trials directing are Cardiovascular, Digestive framework, Respiratory framework illnesses and other parasitic, viral, bacterial and contagious sicknesses. What's more, Clinical Trials on practices, mental, rest and dietary issues.
- Track 16-1Research and trials on cardiovascular diseases and devices
- Track 16-2Trials on digestive system and respiratory system diseases
- Track 16-3Research and trials on behaviors, mental, eating and sleep disorders
- Track 16-4Studies on parasitic, viral, bacterial and fungal diseases
- Track 16-5Research and studies on wounds and injuries
- Track 16-6Clinical trials on rare diseases
Bioethics is the investigation of the ordinarily disputable moral issues rising up out of new circumstances and potential outcomes realized by advances in solution. It is likewise moral insight as it identifies with restorative strategy, practice, and research. Bioethicists are worried with the moral inquiries that emerge in the connections among life sciences, biotechnology, medication, clinical research, and logic and so on. One of the principal territories tended by current bioethicists was that of human experimentation. The National Commission for the Protection of Human Subjects of Biomedical and Behavioral Research was at first settled in 1974 to recognize the essential moral rule that ought to underlie the lead of biomedical and behavioral research including human subjects.
Clinical research morals are the arrangement of applicable morals considered in the lead of a clinical trial in the field of clinical research. It acquires from the more extensive fields of research morals and therapeutic morals. Nature of clinical trials relies on upon information trustworthiness and subject security. Good Clinical Practice (GCP) is the widespread moral and logical quality standard for directing clinical trials. The GCP standard applies to all parts of the clinical trial prepare.
- Track 17-1Ethics & human subject protection
- Track 17-2Bioethics: case studies and ethical regulatory guidelines
- Track 17-3Ethical and regulatory issues
- Track 17-4Compliance and regulatory requirements in clinical research
- Track 17-5Regulatory inspections of research sites
- Track 17-6Techniques for designing case report forms in clinical research
Bioinformatics is an interdisciplinary subject that helps us in collecting, analyzing and reproducing the biological data in Digital manner and developing software tools for the biological practices. With the use of Bioinformatics tools it becomes very easy to reduce the work associated with the Clinical Trials and Research.
Clinical bioinformatics ought to concentrate on Relating clinical practice and biochemical/ hereditary standards. The normal issue in clinical bioinformatics is relating micro scale findings determined from test information (microarray information, Serial Analysis of Gene Expression, linkage investigation, structure examination techniques as mass spectroscopy) and macro scale properties, for example, malady manifestations and metabolic pathways. At the occasion, there are not really any information that could satisfy the necessities on both scales: there are quality arrangement and comment information identified with micro scale wonders on the one side, and on the other there are clinical reviews portraying the findings on the macro scale.
- Track 18-1Clinical Bioinformatics
- Track 18-2Software tools in clinical research
- Track 18-3Use of Databases in clinical trials
- Track 18-4Computational approach in Clinical Trials and Research
The utilization of nanotechnology to prescription incorporates the utilization of decisively built materials to create novel treatments and gadgets that may diminish danger and in addition upgrade the viability and conveyance of medicines. Accordingly, the use of nanotechnology to disease can prompt many advances in the anticipation, discovery, and treatment of malignancy. The principal nanotechnology-based growth drugs have passed.
Lately, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has endorsed various Investigational New Drug (IND) applications for Nano-definitions, empowering clinical trials for bosom, gynecological, strong tumor, lung, mesenchymal tissue, lymphoma, focal sensory system and urogenitory disease medicines. The larger part of these trials repurpose the beforehand endorsed innovations portrayed previously.
As effective as the Alliance has been in utilizing nanotechnology to address and tackle numerous critical inquiries in the lab, a definitive measure of the program's prosperity lies in the interpretation of research disclosures to the facility. As of now, a few nanotechnology-empowered analytic and helpful operators created by Alliance examiners are in clinical trials, and numerous more are nearing that objective.
- Track 19-1Nano devices in clinical research
- Track 19-2Nano devices in Clinical trials
Since the Designing and development of a pharmacological product is a process, single organizations cannot take up the cost of research involved in it. Entrepreneurs willing to invest in the Pharma sectors can meet together and have a idea about the Pharma product, it’s effectiveness, it’s market potential and scope. Since the Pharma sector is booming in the recent market scenario, investors can have a great share of profits.
Post advertising concentrates are required or concurred by a support that are led after FDA has endorsed an item to market. FDA utilizes present advertising study duties on accumulate extra data about an item's wellbeing, adequacy, or ideal utilize. Concurrences with supporters to lead post promoting studies can be come to either before or after FDA has conceded endorsement to a support to showcase an item.